Online Veterinary Courses
My online courses are for those who crave a self-paced, low commitment way to work with me! The courses are always open, but I do live launches from time to time for more of a community experience. xoxo, Danielle
Are you a student? New grad? Practicing veterinarian? I’ve got a course for you! All of my online courses were developed after seeing areas where people in Vet Med seemed to be struggling time and time again. These courses are a labor of love and for those who are looking for growth, freedom, and power within their personal and professional lives.
These online courses are for those who crave a self-paced, low commitment way to work with me! The courses are always open, but I do live launches from time to time for more of a community experience.
CHECK OUT MY COURSES
For the veterinarian who wants to feel dynamic instead of defeated. Bold and brave instead of burnt out. Excited instead of exhausted.
I already know you’re giving it your all at work, but are you able to enjoy your life outside of work as well? More energy to do the things you love. More laughter. More balance. More rest. More quality time. More time for creativity. Less resentment. Less overwhelm. Less feelings of burnout. Less saying “yes” to things you actually want to say “no” to.
WHAT IS A MASTERMIND?
Mastermind groups can also involve brainstorming, educational presentations, and even discussing personal issues. So what is a mastermind group really? It is a “meeting of the minds” in every sense – a place where you can speak the truth and expect it in return.”
– Tony Robbins
WHO IS THIS MASTERMIND FOR?
- You’ve been in practice for a few months or a few decades. It doesn’t matter. You are welcome here.
- You want to know exactly what fills your cup. You want to live life with a battery that isn’t constantly drained. Living with presence. Contentment. Joy. Gratitude for the little things. Nourishing. Recharging. All while working and saving lives.
But you don’t want to do this alone.
- You crave community. Collaboration. Teamwork. Supporting others. Rising together.
- You’ve got the nagging feeling that there’s gotta be more to life than staying at work late, being behind on medical notes, dreading your client interactions, and having it all on repeat day after day.
- You’re smart. You’re capable.
- You just need a little additional help and support.
- You want to feel like all of the time and energy you’ve put into Vet Med is worth it.
- You want to be more confident.
- You want to say “yes” without resentment and “no” without guilt.
- You want to know how to create positive change in your career and your life.
- You want to have meaningful relationships with your clients and your colleagues.
Are you feeling this?
You could be a great fit…
“I am a managing doctor with a corporate practice. I joined the Better Together Mastermind because I had some ideas of how to make life better for my associate doctors that I really wanted to work through and me. What I got was so much more than that. It gave me some different perspectives. It allowed me to define some problems and feelings that I had, allowing me to tackle them head-on, namely burnout and scarcity mindset. And I took these ideas and techniques that we learned together and used them for myself. I shared them with my team and was able to work with them to make all of our lives better while we were at work. I can’t thank Danielle enough for putting this out there.”
– Emily F.
I know from experience that it’s possible to go from feeling profoundly burnt out and ready to leave the profession to someone who loves my team, has a better relationship with my clients, and has a better feeling of balance, joy, and career satisfaction.
And now, I want that for you too.
I help veterinarians feeling uncertain, weary, and broken grow into the confident, dynamic doctors I know they are meant to be. Most people want this for themselves as well; they just aren’t getting the results they want on their own.
How do you balance the demands of home life, a job in Vet Med and still feel like you have the freedom and flexibility to pursue your other unique interests?
How do you overcome feelings of burnout, resentment, and overwhelm?
The first step is knowing exactly who you are and what you want out of life. The next step is learning the tools and steps to bring a better sense of balance into your life.
Do you need help in these areas?
Join the other members of our group and me while we build each other up, offer insight and guidance, hold each other accountable, and build relationships based on trust, safety, and honesty.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Examples of content within our lessons include:
- Claiming your identity and understanding your core values
- Defining success, cultivating abundance, and ditching the scarcity mindset
- Creating and maintaining healthy boundaries and managing self-limiting beliefs
- Releasing perfectionism, realizing your worth, and living into your potential
Most importantly, you’ll get support, brainstorming, and accountability from the other members of the group.
You’ll embark on an adventure to:
- Learn about exactly what burnout is, what causes it, how we can start to recover, and then how to prevent it from happening again
- Develop the resiliency skills to be able to balance all of your stress and responsibilities at work
- Connect with other like-minded people who hold the belief that together we can create positive change
- Learn to set boundaries, overcome perfectionist tendencies, and understand your Impostor Syndrome and what to do about it
- Outline your vision and develop a solid action plan to get there
- Leap over hurdles – get help from the other members and me to overcome challenges, share experiences, and get answers to your questions when you need them
- Reach your potential through sharing honest insights, creative ideas, and community support
“I really enjoyed our mastermind group. It was nice to commune with like-minded veterinarians who are desiring a sustainable career and a culture change across the profession. I had been working on a lot of the topics myself for years, but your content really synthesized things for me into more tangible and actionable ideas and goals. I recommend the mastermind for anyone on the personal wellness journey, no matter where you are on that continuum!”
– Sarah T.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
This profession has been talking more and more about work-life balance, and I know it’s something we all want. But I think it’s about more than that. I think we have the power to create a life that works for us, that is unique to us. We can learn more about ourselves, we can try and embrace the ebb and flow, we can learn to ride the waves, and we can feel more freedom and gratitude in the process. It’s not just about balance; it’s about harmony.
I want to help people go from surviving to thriving, from ADR to BAR. That’s my vision. What’s yours?
HOW THE GROUP WORKS
We meet once per month on Zoom. On those calls, each member will have an opportunity to share their own individual needs, and myself and the group will be able to contribute feedback. This is a safe space.
When I feel a need arising in the group, I will hold occasional Q&A sessions where you can ask me questions, and/or we may have some guest teachers who I feel the group would benefit from. These extra Q&A and guest speaker sessions will only be offered to those in the group.
I will release a training/lesson once a month on a variety of topics. These will include all aspects of self-development work, from confidence building, to cultivating self-awareness, to healthy mindset practices, to communication, to habit creation and time management.
You will have access to the group in between our calls through a private community. This is a space to share questions, struggles, and celebrate successes in between calls. I will be there to support you when you need it along with the other group members.
This group has rolling admissions. If all eight seats are currently filled, there will be a waiting list for entry into the group. If there is enough interest, I will create additional mastermind groups.
Each of you will have the opportunity to receive additional 1:1 support with me in the form of private coaching calls, if you would like. These will be available at a discounted rate for those that are currently enrolled in the group.
“I don’t think I can thank Danielle enough for the Better Together Mastermind because it gave me so many tools to have not only a fulfilling career, but also a wholesome life in which I also take care of myself outside of the clinic. The community approach of the group was amazing, I had the chance to meet a wonderful group of women from different areas of vet med and in different stages of their career to discuss how we were doing and how we could do better. I felt very supported, as we all could relate to similar hardships in the profession, and really appreciated the insights from those that had been practicing for much longer than me. The tasks that Danielle had us do in between calls were so thoughtful! I feel like I learned a lot about myself during those two months and allowed myself to reflect on things that needed change (and I’m currently working on!), didn’t serve me, or that I was missing in my life in and out of the clinic. The resources (TEDtalks, podcasts, and book recommendations) were also amazing and so enlightening. 11/10 recommend to any veterinarian that is feeling burned out, stuck, tired and/or wanting a better work/life balance!”
– Karina B.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
- You crave change in your career but feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start
- You are passionate and love growth
- You are ready to feel more fulfilled in your career
- You are craving connection with other like-minded people in the profession
- You are looking to break the mold and try something new and different
WHY SHOULD YOU NOT JOIN?
- You are not serious about growth or attaining your goals
- You can’t commit to showing up for the monthly mastermind group meetings
- You prefer to learn and grow on your own
- You are not willing to be part of a supportive community
- You’re not willing to open yourself up to new ideas and change
“Long story short — I wish I would have invested in myself sooner! Better Together Mastermind was the perfect fit for me. Group video chats and self-paced activities/modules were very manageable with my busy schedule. Live-chat support via Voxer helps your group connect at any time. Danielle has given me the tools and resources I desperately needed to help maintain a sustainable work-life balance long term.”
– Erin M.
There is a minimum three-month commitment.
If you’d like to commit to a longer membership, I also have six month ($700, or $116/month) or one year ($1200, or $100/month) pay-in-full options available.
For the right person, the Better Together Mastermind is transformational. I would love for you to join us. Are you in?
Fill out the contact form below, and we’ll set up a time to talk. I want to find out where you are with your career and life and discuss your current challenges, struggles, plans, and goals. This will help me make sure you are a good fit for the group. This is also a great time for you to ask me any questions you might have!
I’m looking forward to working with you in Better Together and supporting you as you grow in your personal and professional life.
With immense gratitude,